Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) Music Video by Katy Perry

My daughter, Sylvia have always loved songs, singing and music and so from now on, in this blog is where I will be featuring some of the latest hot 100 hits from Billboard.Com. I love music so much and maybe I'd consider writing a few more classic probably from Nat King Cole, Johnny Mathis, Doris Day and the like but today, let me be a bit different with my feature music video of Katy Perry's Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) song which by the way is the number 1 (#1) hot hit in billboard.com today.

For those music video and new song buffs out there, I would like to suggest that you go subscribe to my feed found below this post so my updates when it comes to new music videos of hot music artists comes to your email on a regular basis. Have fun watching the official music video of Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) by Katy Perry below.

No comments:

tracker